01 February 2008

This is my bed !

Went buying new mattress cover today! Initially, I planned to choose an abstract pattern which looks more mature. But ends up buying a cartoonish design because it's so cute!

I discovered a collection of interesting cartoonish designs in a shopping complex. Having a hard time to pick one of them... All of them is really creative!

Actually I wanna buy this firstly but gave up because think of how embarrassing is it when people visiting my room. XD
Photobucket
Title: Condom Smart

Seeing this design reminded me of Joey... LoL..
Photobucket
Title: Football Club

Other interesting designs...

Photobucket
Title: Sweeties

Photobucket
Title: Miss Sexy

Photobucket
Title: Love Space

Lastly, This is the design I bought. So Cute~
Photobucket
Title: Sheep's Talk

Talking about my bed, actually I had done some modification to it. The bed position is actually higher, like a normal bed set. And the woods around act as like stair. But inspired by another bed set I saw in other set, I decided to insert the mattress straight into the center of the bed set by removing the base originally for supporting the mattress. It cost me great amount of sweat to done this modification...

My mom was very disagree and mumbling all the way about this mod. But the result is fantastic! Everyone saw it said it's nice including her... ^_^

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is ur original bed?
show me la .. i want to praise u

WhyWai said...

din took photo of it... XD

Anonymous said...

where is ur inti bed?? din bring home meh..

Joey said...

the condom wan nice ma, will always inform u wear condom b4 go into war

Post a Comment

Recent Responses