23 February 2008

Itterashai~ Zennway-chan!

Photobucket

Few hours ago, the only loyal reader of this blog had departed to Melbourne for his next level studies. Feel really miserable because we supposed to fly together now but I failed to meet the English requirement. Ms. Marie Hills was right, it's a shame to being such weak in English. I'm very grateful that I'm lucky enoungh to have a second chance for July intake. Just registered to retake IELTS on 29th March today. Melb. U is my 1st ambitious in my life after being 'easy go lucky' for 20 years. I'll try the hardest I can to get myself there.

Zennway. Good luck! Sorry for unable to keep our promise to go together. Lefting u to face new enviroment alone... Please pray for me while waiting me there. Dun left me behind ur mind after reach there, I still need ur guidance.

3 comments:

tc said...

bye bye zw.. i remember u promise to give me half of ur fortune.. don kc kc forget..

Anonymous said...

harlorrrrrrrrr ~~~~~
u r berry berry sweet la ....
muacks muacks uuuuu ....
i will guide u till u feel dulan de ... no worry ...
but first impression .. girls here all LV-ish .... very mahal de! hahahaha .... thank you la wei .. i feel so touched ...

WhyWai said...

Good... Can go eat soft rice!
then can become Armani-ish guy

Post a Comment

Recent Responses