21 January 2008

Bought EXPENSIVE Jeans !

Today I followed my brother to a Levi's Jeans shop. He told us that the shop sell rejected products which are much more cheaper than normal Levi's. So I browse and picked a nice jeans labelled RM 169 to try. Frankly, the price is quite budget for Levi's. I tried 32" which I usually wear but the sizes for that design are more tide. So I asked a shopkeeper to find 34" for me. She told me no more 34" for that design and passed me an almost identical one. I tried and decided to buy. But I never realised that 'identical design' actually cost RM230!!! Unfortunely, My uncle who helped us to pay the total also never complaint to me on the price...

My brother and I only knew that I bought a DAMN EXPENSIVE jeans when we paying back to my uncle. My brother told me the shopkeepers in that shop always do such thing to persuade customers buy non-rejected products. My brother didn't scold me, but he showed a really horrible expression to me, which like scolding I'm such a stupid and wasteful kid... Made me so scare and regretful whole the whole day... Argh~ I'll never buy jeans from that shop anymore!

The most expensive cloth in my life (RM230!!!)
Photobucket
It's also my 1st Levi's....

4 comments:

darryl said...

It just proves that you become fat liow lo!!! hahahaha.. :P

Haiz, Levi's RM 230 is normal la, dont think so much k, at least you get something by paying. I got nothing today when i kena saman RM50 for parking wrong place.. XD

WhyWai said...

oh... OMG! tat day zennway nearly kena saman also...

Uncle police start busy earning their Chinese New Year's ang pau ady huh...

Anonymous said...

i also bought a jeans.. 169MYR but discount 50%.. ngek ngek.. but not levi's.. is giordano.. ahahaa...

ask zw rape the police la..

Anonymous said...

har?
y need to rape police?
and y me?!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses