16 February 2008

"Fitting" the house.

Traditionally, Chinese New Year was celebrated for 15 days. But unfortunely, my CNY only last for 4 days this year because our luggages from Sabah finally arrived at 4th day of the new year. So we have no free time to waste because seeing boxes and begs all around the house is really annoying.

Boxes, boxes, and boxes... Hello all, we meet again!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My mom, entertaining herself during business...
Photobucket

Frankly, I don't mind clearing the mess. But I really frustrated when I discovered that actually only a quarter of them is things that we really 'use' is daily life. In rough way, the rest of 70% can be categorized as junk! When I tried to give comments, I'll ends up scolded by my parents for being wasteful. Especially those antique electronic products. I'm just telling that we wont use them anymore, why don't we just keep in store 1st. For example, a LD player! You know what is LD? I bet some of you had never heard it before. It's LaserDisc, a product before the era of CompactDisc.

Wow, come on... What for u bring 3 old kettles and 4 old rice-cookers while you will never use them? Talking of 'old', I meant those really antique models which are the production of early 90an. And I don't understand why my father brought 3 boxes of Annual Plantation Report by Planter's Club to home? 3 boxes of annual reports, u can imagine how many years of reports there are. Even they are really useful, put them in office! However, this still count reasonable compare to some ridiculous things that my parents brought:

Life Jackets! Preparation for flood in JB?
Photobucket

These are 'Anti-toxic Safety Coat'.
Preparation for bio-hazard attack !?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Joey said...

Wei, keeping old things good leh...antique.....some times can sell up to more than quadraple times than normal price le....LD last time i got now dono go where d.....imagine watching xxx using LD so mafan haha

WhyWai said...

electronics never gain value...
it's inversely propotioanal to time.

Post a Comment

Recent Responses