19 February 2008

Do you believe in Horoscope?

'What Is My Actual Horoscope?' - This topic attracted me while I'm browsing through a forum. First of all, I would like to clarify that I'm not really into Horoscope. It's just for fun... ^^

Since I started to know the existence of horoscope, I was rather confused on my actual sign. My birth date (23rd, Oct.) falls on the separation of Libra and Scorpio. Some stated that I'm Libra, and some as Scorpio. Initially I thought these only the mistakes of those "no future" magazines. But I was wrong. This is a common trouble for all commoners around the world.

I used to have a friend who share the same birthday with me. When I ask her "What's our horoscope sign?", she answered "Scorpio" with no doubt. Since then, I always assume that I'm a Scorpion. However, sometimes I'll read both sign's comments and choose which 1 suit me more. LoL, ridiculous!

I tried to find out my real sign after reading the forum and I found cafeastrology.com. They have an incredible database of exact locations to determine our exact sign.

I even asked for my birth cert. for exact data....
Photobucket
ps: Backgrounding with my HP Verve...

From my Natal Chart, we can see that Astrology of Horoscope is quite complicated. Those paring were determine by calculating which zodiac zone the planet located when we borned, from the point of view of Earth. Different planet represented defferent aspect of our characteristic. Moon for EQ, Mercury for social style, Venus for love, etc....

Photobucket

For us commoners, we just take Sun's sign as our representative. And I'm a.... Libra!? Somemore "Libra ascending Libra" a.k.a "Pure Libran". I'm somehow disappointed because I always treated myself as Scorpion.

After read through the analysis, I found it's quite accurate. But my critic is those 'characteristics' are just common expression of humans. Let's see...
*Sun in Libra - Cooperative, Frivolous, Dilettante in love (totally disagree)
*Luna in Pisces - Shy, Spaced out, Humorous, Unhealthy imagination (LoL...)
*Mercury in Libra - Compromising, Laziness
*Venus in Virgo - Not flirtatious type, Great listeners
*Mars in Aries - Hot temper, Impatient
So, do these sound like me so far?

Then, another thing attract my interest - Signs' compatiblity. We have to use sign of Venus instead of Sun in a pro. way. Result was my Venus in Virgo has the best pairing with Venus in Cancer. You have girl friend whose birthday on 17-27 May or 6 Aug - 7 Sep in year 1988? Introduce to me! ^^

9 comments:

Joey said...

I believe in miracle

Anonymous said...

i see leng lui enough d
i believe in one's outter beauty..
hahahahaha

Joey said...

Zw....everytime leng lui....u ok or not?

Anonymous said...

yalor ..
i just realize about that ..
i think i not ok d ..
tomorrow go see doctor ..
later aus customs don let me in

WhyWai said...

Ur sickness called Hamsaphosis...
No cure 1...

WhyWai said...

=.='''
17 years old is underage or not?

tc said...

i wan 3 years old gal got??

WhyWai said...

Wat a sick joke =.=

Joey said...

under age is u devide ur present age and if the age below ur middle age leh....is underage

Post a Comment

Recent Responses