12 February 2008

Happy Chinese New Year !!!

My 2nd Aunt who married to Taiwan went back this Chinese New Year. It's really rare where last time her family paid us a visit during new year was year 2002 back then. So we took the chance to take a family photo few days ago. Too bad, it's still not yet perfect because my sister and her husband in Sabah didn't come back this year.

Hey, Just realised I'm not the tallest in my family! My cousin, 1st aunt's son who 2 years elder is taller than me! He went Taiwan study for few years, that's why never realise that he's so tall too...
Photobucket

My little cousin sister from Taiwan.
Photobucket

New member of my family! Coincidently, She has the same birthday with me!
Photobucket

My trophies of C.N.Y. - "Ang Pao"

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wan see leng lui cousin
got ma? lol

tc said...

keng wei dominating streak has been ended my taiwan cousin..!!

WhyWai said...

?
wat do u mean?

tc said...

your taiwan counsin.. paise.. typo..

Joey said...

So many angpau!! Come one day we gamble then i win all ur ang pau XD

Post a Comment

Recent Responses