27 August 2008

Over Usage

Photobucket

Let me explain the way to read the meters. Red indicates Usage ; Blue indicates Quota ; Green indicated Extended Quato with Extra Charges. There were both 3GB Quota and 300MB Extended Quota for Peak and Off-peak hours, which until today I've no idea when are they actually. And this usage meter will be refreshed every month.

The screenshot was captured on 24 of August. As you can see, my internet usage exceeding 6GB in 3 weeks! What I planned was: I'll download 2 animes (Code Geass & Macross Frontier) every week, which cost me less than 2GB. And 4Gb should be more than enough for web-surfing. But I was freaking wrong... I realised that the over usage was due to frequent "Youtubing" and "Blog-Hooping" these days.

This week, I've be consistently using ZhengWei's account to play DotA and surf net (Luckily he's not a heavy user like me, or else we will have to play hide and seek for whole week in room... LoL~) because my off-peak usage had reached 99.8% and I don't know when is the so call "Off-peak" period. Seriously thinking of upgrade to 30GB plan next semester....

9 comments:

darryl said...

=.=

please be reminded to set your priority right! :-) no offence

Anonymous said...

lol...
nothing to say...

WhyWai said...

Yea, my priority... XD

I cant survive without internet... Help!!!

tc said...

30Gb need to pay onot?

WhyWai said...

Fei Hua... Of cos more expensive lo...
But if share with zw then even cheaper... Just that have to share the bandwidth.

Joey said...

OVERKILL!! nowonder i keep seeing Mr.ZW in Garena.....

Anonymous said...

LOL^^

WhyWai said...

wei... faster post about ur new laptop. I wanna see...

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!!! aiya.. i havent got a new laptop la... ahahahaha!!!! =='''

Post a Comment

Recent Responses