04 September 2008

Mid-sem Break

Photobucket

So my 1 week holidays almost finish. Having some great time in room ignoring 2 assignments due date and 2 tests by coming week. There were 2 things that I did during these days, besides dating with my laptop.

First, I tried to challenge some new recipes with ZhengWei in kitchen. Credits to Auntie Quah who imported variety of ingredients for us to play with.

Photobucket
Monday: BahKuTeh! Purposely went Victoria Market to buy some pork ribs and "sandanbara" (three-tiered stomach). Boiled for almost 2 hours, added water for 3 times. Real "LouFoTong" (hard-boiled soup).

Photobucket
Wednesday: Curry Chicken! First attempt to remove meat from drumstick in one piece.


Second, I went explore around the city, searching for any interesting shops and restaurants. Very comfortable weather for a walk during this interception period of Winter and Spring. Not hot nor cold.

Some random shots:

Photobucket
Lonsdale Street

Photobucket
Lonsdale Street cross junction with "forgot what" street.

Photobucket
MYER - For the riches XD

Photobucket
Sign Board: Artemis Street

8 comments:

darryl said...

i was walking on the street too on tuesday.. should have called you.. I was walking like a tourist also.. feel so good

Dwen-Tjin said...

oh my gosh~so nice la the food, make me feel like eating le.like pro cooking di.send some over plz.to prevent me frm diarrhea. :)

WhyWai said...

ryl: lol, yea... feel's good walking along the street like tourist..

tjin: No need send la... buy me return ticket, I cook for u. FOC

Anonymous said...

i also want to walk there......

tc said...

lol.. bah kut teh.. u so miss the food here meh??

WhyWai said...

Auntie Quah sent zw 6 packs of Bahkuteh spices XD Then we ma cook lo...

Sure miss lo... I miss klang bahkuteh, jb curry fish head, muar otak-otak etc etc...

Anonymous said...

haha,malaysia food=)

Anonymous said...

oppzz...melb is much much much better than brissy =(
rmb to bring me walk along when i gt a chance to visit melb..whee@!!!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses