10 August 2008

Untitled

Photobucket
Random Snap - Swanston St. (Got many McDonald Shop?)

It has been a month since I came Melbourne. Well, as the title means... I had went through some boring days and really got nothing to talk about. As a 'standard' home-junkie, I spent most of my time in room besides going to classes. Maybe some day, I'll go explore around the city alone... Maybe.

Photobucket

University, is really a hard place... I'd been start doing some labs, and these theories about regarding the lab... Lecturers basically NEVER teach in our lecture. So I'll have to scratch my head until it's bleeding to figure out how to deal with the lab report. Another change that I haven't get used to is that lecturers won't cover all the syllabus in their lecture. Mostly require self-study... I've started to feel that I'm left behind of the syllabus these days because lazy to study on my own.

9 comments:

tc said...

1st pic so artistic la.. next time u can take more artistic picture.. ARTISTIC picture..

joycelim said...

Like so emo like that... lol... you ok ah?? I'm back in KL already...

Anonymous said...

I like Mcdonald

darryl said...

McD's the best

WhyWai said...

tc: why keep stress the word artistic? Got hidden meaning? Seldom take photo after change new hp, because the stupid shutter sound is so loud and cannot be turned of! Zzz

Joy: nope... no worry, I have high EQ. wont get emo...

I prefer Burger King in Malaysia, but Burger King here sux... Maybe Subway now..

Joey said...

Nice desk. Last few days i watched the Crystal Maiden match, I thought i won the match but no.....I got loads of replay matches during INTI Dota Life....Jovie like quiting Dota d....I think i also wanna quit d haha

WhyWai said...

haha... 90 minutes of stupidity XD...

yea... no more blueserver... Maybe i should quit too... DotA made me lost a lot of things...

darryl said...

Dota made you gain so much: time and realization.. omg.. who you think you are har darryl? philosopher?

Anonymous said...

=.=''' darryl.......................

kesian yy.. dont be so lazy la.. jiayou jiayou!! catch up ma can ad lo.. go go go!!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses