04 January 2008

I bang~~ having a car accident...

4th day of a new year huh... Still happy new year? NO!!! Because I accidentally hit 2 cars at one shot... I used to kiddin with my friends that having traffic accident is like chicken pop - a must in life. Now I eat my own words. which come in double troubles. It's really scary experience although it's only some small scatches... My hands are even still shaking until now. Because 1 of the car I bangs belong to a gangster....

Luckily my brother-in-law was there to help out for the settlements. Everything seem overcame. Once again I observed the "greatness" of him. He even called his friends, a policeman and a workshop technician to make sure everything's under control. Seriously he's the man I respect the most beside my parents and elder brother. Since I was a kid, he started to help my family in all sort of problems. My sister really picked a great man as husband.

In contrast, I realised myself is so useless and immature to handle these kind of situations. It's kinda shameful for a 20 years old man to be so dependant... I can't imagine how I gonna settle this matter if I was on my own... Never made my new year wish yet... I hope I can be a great man as my brother-in-law in near future...

No photo was taken... How possible I'll dare or have the mood the take photo under the situation... LoL... What a bad experience... Hope I still manage to get some sleep tonight...

ps: I didn't even told my parents about this accident yet...

2 comments:

darryl said...

walao eh... But you are considered blessed to run away with no injuries.. take care ya... drive carefully next time! haha

Anonymous said...

y no update de?
u in hospital ar now?

Post a Comment

Recent Responses