18 January 2008

Collecting Rubber...

Stayed in grandparents' home for few days before moving to Setia Tropika. My grandparents have a tiny rubber estate at the backyard of their house as side incomes. After being parasite for whole month, I realise my body started to become very weak. So I offer help for my grandma. Since I dunno how to tap a rubber tree, so I just able to help my grandma to collect rubbers.

Although I saw rubbers countless times, actually this is the 1st time I touched them because their smell is really awful. Due to the Latex acid formed when rubber become solid. A very good experience. It's not a hard work, but there are some difficult parts where I have to withstand with the stings of mosquitos and wake up early in the morning.

Think of it, my grandma is doing these works everyday... Since I also lazy to find a job, maybe I'll consider to go back again and help her for the next half year before go study...

The tiny home-base rubber estate...
Photobucket

Fresh Rubber. Pure white, No smelly Latex acid formed.
Photobucket

Standard rubber tapping (Going to learn if got chance)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa .. ur day very sexy la ..
go rubber tapping ..
lol .. i am rotting at home .. haha

Anonymous said...

wah.. really estate wor.. not bad huh.. u juz bring some sugar.. put into the rubber liquid.. wait til it become solid.. then DONE!!

chewing gum!!

WhyWai said...

LoL... Unprocessed rubber is full of bacteria... can die 1 if ate...

I better make condoms... u wanna buy some?

darryl said...

If your condom is branded one then i buy lo, i scared bocor only! haha, hey, you are having a nice experience leh, something not everyone can do even if they want. like me :P.. i've never been to any rubber estate.. envy... :(

Post a Comment

Recent Responses