12 January 2008

Last Day in Lahad Datu, Sabah...

The day finally arrived. Time to say Bye to the place that I grew up. It's impossible that I won't miss this place. Afterall, I spent 13 years here from primary to secondary school. But I have to keep going on. My life still a long way ahead...

Followed my mother visited her old friends these days to farewell with them. These visits really brought up my remories because these people actually watched me grew up from a little kid. They are more like my relatives rather than just 'parent's friends'... Uncle Chow's family who I first to know when came Lahad Datu. My family and I even stayed in his house for few months before my father found a roof for us. Yap's family and Tony's family who as our neighbours for more than 10 years. It's hard to have close and helpful neighbours nowadays because people always shield themselves up, especially in cities... Gonna miss this neighbourhood spirit!

And lastly Uncle Kim Ming's family, our ex-neighbour and my father's best friend in here. Used to follow aunt's car to school everyday since I'm their son's classmate/best friend during primary school. I always went their house to play and sometimes even take meals and stay overnight there. Their family is a tall genetic's family, the shortest in them is younger sister, who also with the height 177cm and my friend is even higher than me (above 188cm). So Uncle Kim Ming always joke that I grew so high because I absorbed their genetics! LoL...

**********************************************************

Wrote a lots. He he.. Really bringing up my childhood memories.

This is the 1st time I helping to move to new house. Packing up the things surely is tiring, but the really headache problem is to decide what to bring and what to throw... There is a great collection of "treasures" in home after stayed for 10+ years.

House's Before
Photobucket
Photobucket

& After shipped...
Photobucket
Photobucket


I feel really wasted we can't bring this horn. Didn't show the head because it's really a complete skeleton. Need permit to bring these things... Very rare to get such a pretty and old deer's horn nowadays. Even Doubt is it legal (sweat~) ! Dunno how much it can sell in oversea's blackmarket. LoL...

Photobucket

Planned to take photos of Lahad Datu this morning but forgot to take camera. (sigh~) So I just managed to snap some with my handphone along the road back to my home.

Somewhere of main town... New plaza that haven't open. No chance to visit ady...
Photobucket

The TALLEST building in town (9 floors only)...
Photobucket

The ONLY traffic light in town for past 7 years until 2 new traffic lights was installed last year...
( ps: here is the place I had my car accident. that time the traffic lights is out of service )
Photobucket

Da Dang~~ My Ex-Home A2-1 (left hand side of second floor of the further building)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuyoh.. finally become pure johorian.. but no more kapalai.. aih.

darryl said...

ouch.. i cant imagine your feeling.. must be very sad. I wouldnt want it too soon, but i have to also. Enjoy Johor ya, remember to put extra 10 locks, coz too much crime nowadays in johor.. sigh.

Joey said...

no chance to find u in sabah d....

Post a Comment

Recent Responses