03 April 2009

WHAT THE HECK !

Photobucket

3 WEEKS DELAYED!!! What the heck!! This is my 3rd post raging about computer! I know this got bore. But damn it! What's going on with my life? They sent me email after confirmation of payment telling me my order will delivered before 6 April. It has been 2 weeks but it's still in process of assembling! I sent an email to confirm the delivery date and what they told me is they are out of stock and my order is delayed not 1 week, not 2 weeks. But 3 f*cking Weeks!

Photobucket

Deliver in 7-10 working days? It's f*cking 35 days now!! F*ck you Dell! If you out of stock, you should state it out. That's what online shops must do. But instead u shown "Parts Ready To Manufacture" when I'm making order. This is cheating! 

AgRhhh!!!!

3 comments:

Joey said...

haha...so desperate d....straight go to Dell centre and collect XD

tc said...

lol.. y support dell... get urself a sony vaio..

WhyWai said...

i'll get tat as my 2nd laptop for sure.... but not in 3 years time...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses