14 April 2009

Easter with Dell

Photobucket
Just Married.

Well, the delivery date for my computer I mentioned last post turned out to be a super conservative estimation from Dell so I wont send them complain email anymore. Luckily, my new Dell Slim Studio arrived 1 day before the Easter Break which enhanced my holiday so much.

Photobucket

23" LCD + Creative sound card. Seriously, it's close to a home theater system in our small room. LoL~

Photobucket

Typically for me. The first thing I did after received my new computer is to change Window Vista into 'Window WhyWai'. Losing almost everything in my laptop, it took me few days to search out the applications that I fond to. Especially those with cracks. Didn't do much customizations as the old days though, lazy....

7 comments:

joycelim said...

Wheeeee! Eh you ceraikan (or rather broke of your engagement with) ZW ah just for DELL??

WhyWai said...

no lo... he was the one broke me off.... =.=

Joey said...

i also wanna cerai with whywai d....he cheated on me by marrying with his new wife in australia...
eh, ur table no more space for study d

WhyWai said...

Diff. country can have diff. wife ma... Aussie 1, Uk 1. Malaysia there got 1 oso...

darryl said...

WhyWai once told me: You dont know me enough..

lol.. joey, ppl use computer more than study k..

tc said...

i tot u buy laptop... =.=''

ur table really no space d.. lol!! and u brought u edifier there?? walao..

WhyWai said...

"WhyWai once told me: You dont know me enough.."
ryl: wat this means actually?

tc: I got a laptop, why buy another la... The edifier I brought from malaysia de. the 1 I use in Inti... I dun usually study in front of computer oso... beside there still gt plenty of space la...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses