14 March 2009

Grudgeful WhyWai...

Days without computer: 17

Photobucket

This month is a frustrating period of time, as nothing went accordingly to my will. My laptop died and when I decided to buy a decent desktop from Dell , I missed a bargain offer. ($200 cash off when you made $100 upgrades.) I hold grudge, because of the timing. Come on! The promotion ended exactly the day my laptop died! And the offers get crapper and crapper making me regret not taking the previous offers. What the **** was that Mr. God as if you exist? Are you having fun toying me?

Now I had to wait until Dell make at least a satisfying offer so that I can make a purchase. And that will be at least 1 week adding another 1 week of delivery time. Worse case, I might have to wait for weeks until a decent offer.

ps: Forgot to mention, that even the pendrive I use to back up all setups of programmes I attached to and Firefox's add-ons also spoiled last week... HE screwed me completely...

Lastly, presenting - 
Zennway under "Want-to-fly" hallucination. (Revenge for announcing about the toilet bowl)

Photobucket

6 comments:

darryl said...

zw eyes scary..

joycelim said...

Aiyoyo... why you so cham one... Bad karma! BAD KARMA! What have you done I wonder? Don't go breaking your BFF's toilet seat ever again! His cursing did work perhaps... lol...

Happy "getting-a-new-DELL-laptop-for-an-offer-price"!

WhyWai said...

Yea... talk bout karma. Since I got such bad luck without making any crime. (I even gave seats to elders)The world still owe me many evil to be done...
I want to go litter around the city and pee in emergency stairway...

Joey said...

so sad r u....next week is my last week then holiday again haha....one month holiday woohoo...yesterday watch watchmen....violent plus xxx haha...in malaysia cinema cannot watch wan

tc said...

zw like sei gay lou..

i tot u wanna get desktop 1?? msia a lot ppl get themselves i7 core d.. damn so expensive.. and 22 inch dell monitor only 600+..

hamsap joey.. i can download la.. hahahaha... not nice 1.. go watch benjamin button better..

WhyWai said...

yalor, buy dell's desktop lo...
here dun have clones 1... actually got la, but pretty faraway...
core i7 ah, 3 more years la. 1 quad-core cpu get buy 1 computer dy lo...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses