17 April 2009

JDrama! - Spring

What is the most important factor of a drama? For me, it's definitely not the storyline.. It's the Actresses! Always, my first impression on a drama is to check whether any actress I know is in the casting. If there is an actress that pleased, I will still watch the drama even the story is crappy...

Photobucket
That's why Code Blue is my favorite drama in year 2008. Starring both my favorite Japanese Idol. Erika Toda + Yui Aragaki = WIN. щ(゚Д゚щ)

And this Spring season's Jdrama list is definitely one of the best in these years! This is the first time I've seen so many actresses (or you prefer to call them idols) that I keep an eye on appear in a same season.

Photobucket
Yui Aragaki

Photobucket
Toda Erika. Too bad she's not lead character in this drama though, hope she have enough screen time to display her charms.

Photobucket
Maki Horikita

Photobucket
Nagasawa Masami

Photobucket
Ueto Aya

All these drama will start airing this week. Since they are on par in term of actress, let see which drama will be the best out of others...

5 comments:

ah woo said...

This season will rock the house !!!!!!

tc said...

i like the gal in the air stewardess JDrama.. but i forget her real name.. misaki san..

WhyWai said...

Ueto Aya lo, the last one...
she's in the list oso, konkatsu!

Joey said...

so you spend most of ur time drama-ing and also gg-ing huh haha....everytime i log in gg saw you inside

tc said...

Ueto Aya!!! lol.. she's cute...!!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses