03 May 2009

Lego Transformer

Photobucket
Introducing latest transformer from Lego: Wolverine.

Photobucket
Transport Mode

This is not an official Lego. I made it during the meeting of my group project. I know it doesn't looks good, but I build it up only using Lego Brainstrom parts. As the title suggested, it's transformable too. LoL...

Photobucket

Different from last semester, we are allowed to form our own group for semester's project this time. I'm glad that I made my choice joining my current group. We are definitely not one of the best, but I'm having fun with my teammates.

Somehow the owner of the Lego allowed me to bring my creation home and it's now showcasing on my desk.

Photobucket
Wolverine pawning Zennway's baby. Dun Angry zw... XD

10 comments:

Teckie said...

hahahaha....
zennway's dinosaur already patah tail...
still want to kena wolverine pawn...

Joey said...

wah...so cool, project using LEGO....i think my course here never involve with it

WhyWai said...

nolar... the project is self-funded de... can use watever material. we use lego cos easiest ma...

Joey said...

wah..self funded...mine so far provided

WhyWai said...

good la... we paid so much tuition fee, still need to buy materials ourselves. so pokkai.

tc said...

wat baby is that? blur.. cannot see properly..

WhyWai said...

a dinosaur made out of clay by somebody.... :p

darryl said...

lol.. zw punya dino paling kesian, pawned by something lighter than IT by dunno how many times.. lol

tc said...

i noe somebody is ms LEE... but it looks like ginger.. lol..

WhyWai said...

??? apa lu cakap ni?

Post a Comment

Recent Responses