05 July 2008

RMIT, I'm coming!

Photobucket

Finally, my eVisa has been approved. Which means that I'm ready to fly. Still got many things to settle though. Haven't buy bank draft for tuition fee, haven't change Aussie Dollar, haven't pack luggages, haven't cut my hair.... And it's only 1 week left.

Well, actually the excitement only last for few hours after I got my offer letter. What left after that are worries. Worry that I can't adapt the environment, worry that I can't catch up the class, worry that I can't conduct English well.... But I think these are challenges that will make me strong.

Anyway, I would like to thank Jovie (weekdays) and Joey (weekends) who provided me a place to sleep when I need to go IDP in Subang. Jovie, help me take back my Student ID one day yea! LoL~ Joey, I think we can't meet at all coming 4 years.. Gonna miss two of you!

And then are Darryl and Zennway. One will be my uni. senior and one will be my living senior... So,

Photobucket Dozo Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu.


RMIT University, I'm coming~

6 comments:

tc said...

all the best!!!

darryl said...

T.T

why everytime i see posts that talks about leaving i feel so sad? i really feel sad in my heart..

Anonymous said...

melbourne welcomes u !

joycelim said...

:( back in JB liao?? Have a pleasant flight down to Melbourne... and good luck with the packing and unpacking and life as a student once again! We're flying to the opposing hemispheres eh...

WhyWai said...

haha... if i dig a hole 45 degree downward from Melbourne.
Maybe can meet u in London...

Anonymous said...

darryl ar... keng wei is going your place! is meeting you, not leaving la.. leave malaysia ma... hahaha...

all da best keng wei, hehe..
dont worry la.. worry will not add a single hour of your day ;P
take care.. will miss you~

Post a Comment

Recent Responses