30 June 2008

Medic Checkup

So I went body checkup for my visa application last Thursday, in a clinic around Petaling Jaya named Life Care Diagnostic. Why this clinic? Because they are the only one that will summit my results directly to Aussie government. And Zennway confirmed me that it's reachable by legs.

This was my 1st time walking to somewhere that I completely no idea of. But "No place you can't reach with your mouth." Which is Zennway's motto, and I'm totally agree with him... This sentence is far more contributing than Joey's "Tell me where I can't go."

I asked a security for direction when I reached Taman Jaya station. He suggested me to take cab but I insisted to walk because I have no talent to negotiate price with taxi drivers. So he told walk toward the PKNS tower.

Photobucket
There is it...

When I finally reached the tower, I still can't see Plaze Zurich (the building the clinic in) around. So I asked another security uncle. He told me I went a wrong way and pointed me the building. Before I leave, he warned me that it's still quite far... I just reply with a smile, meaning "No worry, I'm not a mommy boy."

Photobucket
Finally, I found you... (It's not far actually. Security uncle, you long time no walk huh?)

Photobucket
I need to cross a main road, but I can't see any zebra line around. So I did it in 'Malaysian Style'.

Photobucket
Landed safely. (Sorry for the mosaic, I looked too miserable after long walk.)

Went through few tests. Blood pressure, X-ray, urine test... But blizzardly no blood test done.

Photobucket
Took secretly in X-ray room. Imagining thousands of my cells died in my body.

The final procedure was a short diagnostic from a young lady doctor. She has a soft speaking tone that made me didn't really concentrate when she explaining my results. "Bla bla bla... But Mr. Tey, Your urine huh Mr. Tey... There is blood in your urine..."

I was like Photobucket

"Are you active in sport?" she asked. Then I knew it's because I walked there. She suggested me to rest and drink at least 7 cups of water before the retest. So I ended up sitting there more than an hour and poured 10+ cups of water into my mouth. Fortunately, my 2nd urine test was normal... But the suffering wasn't ended. My journey back to Inti on KTM was hellish! I went toilet for 4 times before I reached Inti...

ps: Quite enjoying walking around in the city, except never do it before you go for urine test... Zennway, jom back packing travel.. LoL~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...
this is wat i actually told darryl last time...
but he misunderstand...
coz i only say comment dun in another page...
so..is not he misunderstand ....is i say wrongly...
like this very easy lo...

tc said...

i saw hilton hotel and nestle!! lol.. zurich so near there only..

WhyWai said...

This feature just added by blogger.com couple days ago... last time dun have one...

yup. Beside Hilton and Nestle only...
Wah, you can be CPS. Cyril Positioning System. Where you also know keh...

darryl said...

HAHA.. omg.. blood in urine!? zz.. what happen oh?

Eh, i got conned last time leh, before i told ZW about the walking distance to the medic centre, i took a cab from zurich tower to the train station and it cost me RM 5... coz i tot very mah at first.. sigh.. my money flown away just like that

darryl said...

mah = far

Anonymous said...

Hahahha walk more la.. see got blood d..
Eh how come exercising will lead to blood in urine.. so scary.. like dis who still wanna exercise lagi..

WhyWai said...

Maybe bcos my kidney too weak ady...
normally people wont bleed gua...

Anonymous said...

lol ..
tell joey where hedon know how to go

u ok bo ? don sick ar
i am expecting high to see ur sunshine face

tc said...

klang valley is my second home.. lol.. i lost in terengganu only..

Post a Comment

Recent Responses