15 July 2008

Melb Here I Am

Photobucket
First cook with Zennway in Unilodge - Spaghetti soup.

Greeting from Melb.... It gonna be a thesis-long post if I write all my thoughts, so I just put it simple.

Melbourne is quite a great city at first impression. Just that the major problem is I haven't get used to English Speaking. Everytime walking in the street, I'll only heard people mumbling around me. I tried to understand them, but failed... I hope I'll gain improvements by time. Thanks god that I have Zennway and Darryl here, guiding me about transporting, university and living also accompany me in this foreign land.
Not really in mood now... cao~ Photobucket

I'm a stranger in strangers' place,
everyone looks so unfamiliar.
Before I get ready to be friend,
I'll need to master their language first.

I'm a foreigner in foreigners' land,
everything feels so unrealistic.
Before I get used to the environment,
I'll need to overcome my fears first.

23 comments:

tc said...

yoyo.. get me a kangaroo when u're back..

kerry said...

haha..in malaysia i also cant catch wat ppl saying.. u will gt used to it very soon...
good luck...

darryl said...

oo!! Kerry, we wait you from here!! u also coming!!

zw like pro chef leh

joycelim said...

Serious?? ZW is a pro chef ah?? You guys should pass as his sous chefs :D... Ehh but ZW didn't even cook in INTI...

Hi KW! XD

WhyWai said...

wei~ ppl zennwei can cut ingredients as fast as machine... like those pro chef...

Dwen-Tjin said...

it seems ur definitely gonna have a good time ther~ good luck with ur studies!

p/s: waa ZW..macam tak boleh percaya~lol

Disnyie said...

hey kw, good luck to u and hope u get wat ur lookin for there . bon voyage !

Anonymous said...

wahhh ... i also tak boleh percaya ..
no i am not pro .. those are just rumours ..
darryl is good .. he banyak pandai

joycelim said...

ZW ah... when people puji... you've better take it as an honourable compliment XD

Darryl banyak pandai apa... masak also?? Then KW dude you've got to keep up with these boys in the kitchen!

WhyWai said...

Why should i? just have them cook for me la...

darryl said...

walao eh.. YY, you go the THREE shop everyday can full adi la, no need ZW cook for you.. HAHAHA

WhyWai said...

Oh! you reminded me!
I need to go make soup and bring there... XD

joycelim said...

KW ah... if you don't learn how to cook ah... then ah damn hard to kao lui lo... lol...

WhyWai said...

OMG! Nowadays not girl cook for guy, but guy cook for girl ady?

joycelim said...

It goes both ways... but if you can cook... you have a brighter chance XD

Joey said...

I'm learning cooking now. I feel like becoming brighter d...

Anonymous said...

kengwaii
T.T aku miss u soo much
aku miss food alot too..
oi zw come back tht time ada peluang to taste ur cooking ah? dengar kata u very pro oh XD

joycelim said...

-.-" at Joey... lol...

when the three musketeers balik frm melbourne aah... we organize a makan... they will be the chefs of honour :D

WhyWai said...

joey: learn cook maggi?

CC: i miss u too~

joy: >.< can order pizza?

Joey said...

Nola, chicken porridge. Just watch her cook. Looks easy XD

WhyWai said...

who is her?

Joey said...

o...my mom..

Anonymous said...

hahahah .. i thought ur gf ..
cc .. har .. i not bad la .. yesterday dinner not bad .. haha
joyce .. yalo .. can order pizza ma ? hahaha

Post a Comment

Recent Responses