26 July 2008

After 1 Week Classes

Photobucket

Forget about the previous photo of RMIT University that I posted. This is the building where School of Engineering located and where I study. It's a street away from the main buildings. It's good for me actually because it's nearer to my room, which is about 12 minutes walking distant. Just that... There are only guys, guys and guys there.

After attending a short brief for new students, I was told that this July intake is actually an intensive intake, that I NEED TO STAY COMING SUMMER FOR CLASSES so that we can skip into 2nd year in 2009. Which means I can complete my degree in 3 1/2 years. Sound good? But I'll only have 1 month holiday in December and it surely I'll be SUFFERING for a year.

1st week of lectures were rather relaxing. While Zennway haven't start his semester yet, we enjoyed having some DotA there days. Going to be hell starting 2nd Week, 2 Tests and 2 Assignments are await...

Photobucket
LAN Party? XD

And I get a cool new phone out of surprise by signing 3 (A tele-company of Aussie) contract plan.

Photobucket
LG Viewty, TouchScreen + 5 Mpix ^^

Thanks again Darryl and Zennway who brought me to meet some cool people, made my life this 2 weeks really enjoyful.

Photobucket
Melb. City SouthCross Station (Going to Auntie Joyce's house)

10 comments:

Joey said...

Good to see you enjoying there instead of develope into super mario......the train station very nice. The Lan party even nicer....your school of engineering looks like a fire station....ur hp looks like a PDA.

kerry said...

wah.. nice hp... 5mp le..all the pic are so nice.. cool..

Anonymous said...

wow cool la the lan party. i wish i could be there lol

Anonymous said...

oh .. super mario means mushroom .. haha

tc said...

lol.. guy guy and guys.. gay lo..

hey.. my cousin got the phone too.. duno subscribe wat plan for 2 years.. then u only pay a small amount(forget izit 30AUD) but can make very long call..

darryl said...

tc, u r right, $29 can call malaysia for i think about 150 minutes if u dont call australia number la.. if call australia number lagi more, and we get to call each other (ZW KW and RYL) for free! HAHA

WhyWai said...

oh... mushroom... having difficulty understanding that... XD

yup, that's the cap plan... I will gay with u only..

Dwen-Tjin said...

waa.. nice phone la!
indon got such plan onot..
btw, tat building really looks a bit like the fire station tho..are u sure itz not..u super impose the RMIT word rite!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that's so nice!!!!

WhyWai said...

Ahaha... Never realised it looks like fire station...
Indon like malaysia oso... sry XD

Post a Comment

Recent Responses