09 May 2008

Family Support

Holy, I'm FUCKED!

MY A LEVEL CERT IS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think that God doesn't want me to study oversea. Because problems came in heavy and heavier method during my preparation. I can't believe that I actually lost my cert. which is such an important document.

Another greater 'tamparan' after failed twice in IELTS. I really need to use this Malay word 'tamparan', can't think of a replacement in English. Because it really feel like being slapped heavily on my face. Yeah, it can be solved by money, but I don't have time to waste... 9 weeks left, it's more exciting than bungee jump! If Cambridge dulanly drag my time, then 'Sayonara Melbourne~'

It took me 36 hours to stand up even with my 'super regeneration' ability. Actually I hope that I've a weak mental and just went crazy, so I no need to bother the problem solving. Family support? LoL, these were the reactions of my family during the 36 hours.

Mother : "Ask ur computer help u find la!" + non-stop scolding
Sister : "This call “有多久风流,就有多久折堕”! Hahaha..." (Which means I suffer because I enjoyed too much these months)
Brother: "Not bad, at least you get the pride as 1st report losing cert. case of Inti A-Level. Hahaha..."

Well, I think Art of Sarcasm is deeply rooted in my family genes...

8 comments:

darryl said...

sigh

Anonymous said...

family is like that de...
爱在心里口难开。。。
btw,
must disagree with u..
IELTS thing cannot be solved using money....
coz u cannot buy a band of 6.5 using money like use money to buy driving license in msia....
u can only use money to try again...

cert wo....
can lar....use money they will replace for u de la...
luckily they no nid u to sit again....
lol...i think u really will gone crazy if they say sit again to get the cert....

天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心智,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤。。
so dun worry, is not telling u not to study overseas....its asking u that the road infornt will be very hard...do u really want to continue?if u stop now, u failed the test!

加油!!
and Good Luck!

tc said...

=.='' ur mum cited that quote.. so cute la..

aiya.. mayb 'kiap' inside ur books le.. or juz use ur certified copies.. they required original?? don think so ba.. i think only scholarship application need original copy.. just don tell me u lost mai ur certified photocopies..

Jass said...

hmm... be brave my fren... no prob cant be solved...

joycelim said...

Still lost ahh?? Aiyooo

WhyWai said...

haiz T_T

Anonymous said...

afterall,
remember,
u still one of ur family..

Joey said...

Hehe, I also almost have heart attack because i thought i lost Mr Woo's A-level cert. Lucky i found it a-d

Post a Comment

Recent Responses