17 May 2008

EmoGraph 14-16

Click for larger view.
Photobucket

1. Reach Inti before 4pm, can talk with Mr.Wong without waiting for second day.

2. Mr.Wong tells that Cambridge haven't reply him and the letter proving I studied in English need to ask from OAR. OAR Staff ask me to collect the letter on Friday. (Which means nothing to do on Thursday)

3. Mr.Wong calls to tell that he got the form. Too bad, I didn't bring my birth cert. Only choice is take the form back and courier to UK myself. o_0

4. Meet Siew Fei in BS counter.

5. Feel relief and go back Jovie's room to have a nice sleep.

6. Go Cyber Cafe after dinner and watched dozen of Entertainment shows.

7. Got the letter and rush to IDP.

8. Reach IDP after a long journey. "Felicia (my agent) is on MC today" :( "Apply RMIT? Oh, u are luckily! We still have RMIT fee waiving form, u no need to pay" :) "Mecha. Eng. a? Sorry, I have to check still got vacancy for this course or not" :( "Oh, It's still available!" :)

9. On train to Seremban. A lenglui sit beside me is happy enough. Somemore later she fall asleep and unconsciously lean her body on me. Happiest train ride ever! But only about 3 stations...

10. Tired of train ride. Yet still have to sit bus for 4+ hours.

11. Finally back to home.

Notes:
- Inti has lost its colour without h2fp...
- Surprised that Mr.Wong still recognize me. Even I'm a 'good student' who always sit at the back and never 'disturb' his class.
- Never see Chiwawa around... :( Maybe she's on break after AS exam... Nevermind, I'll go Inti again on June.
- Thanks Jovie for letting me stay in his '5 stars' room for 2 nights.
Photobucket
'5 stars' wei~

9 comments:

sjovie said...

walauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i havent even take a pic of my room yet den u release to public d

tc said...

lol.. No 9 graph reach climax dy.. hamsap!!

darryl said...

I think the girl LAM u la.. fake sleeping only...

INTI lost its colour or u become colour blind when u step into inti? inti in grey colour!? so sad..

haiz.. miss the swimming pool, but most of all, h2fp

sjovie said...

lol joey so bad la u. hoping ppl to miss his bus =.=

btw u abadoned ur blog d ?

Anonymous said...

whole journey looks smooth wo .. means everything under control la?

WhyWai said...

jovie: hehe... sry la, use ur room photo can increase visitor hits ma...

darryl: ya hor~ i should give her my shoulder too. then maybe I'll miss the bus. XD

Joey: not abandon la... ppl 'busy' war...

zw: smooth? which part looked smooth beside No.9?

WhyWai said...

seriously Inti life will be very dead now. I think Jovie can survive only because of 'love nutrition'

no battlenet, no dc++, no internet, no pirated dvd... amek~

Anonymous said...

wa .. no9 is physical sensual pleasure wo .. hahahahaha .. me here visual only .. hamsap nyerr

WhyWai said...

wah~ u all colour wolf... I just simply feel happy only, u all think till so hamsap...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses