02 May 2008

ByeBye UnHolyPiG

I used to thought that DotA will leave my life after I finish my A Level because playing the game without friends is meaningless. Thanks to Jovie, with nickname UnHolyPiG that had drag me back to play DotA in BlueServer. Even the account I using to play is provided by him. Since he's far away from his beloved Munchy, I'll be summoned by him almost every night. (To play DotA, not to replace his wife)

Photobucket
However, things are not everlasting. Jovie's going back to Inti and start his degree next week. And playing BlueServer in Inti is mission impossible. Along with the end of his freelancer life, so does my full-time DotA life ends...

Photobucket
Another DotA kaki, Milkman (Joey) also seem to become very busy recently. Hardly to see him online, so DotA with him also another mission impossible. Hmm... I need to think of alternatives to kill my free times. Maybe I should dig out my brother's PS2 to play later.

ps: Looks like everyone had stepped forward in their life. Good luck for u all.

9 comments:

Joey said...

har....i thought wanna ask u dota tonite wan.....my dota life haven end until i leave malaysia la....tonite v ask unholypig play dota...v play kau kau until u bored with it XD....as long got piggy....we got 80% of winning....i still cant imagine 5 jovie playing in same team in one dota match.....the opposing team won have any kill and all the jovie will godlike.....XD

kerry said...

y joey is milk man?? he likes to drink milk while dota-ing??

WhyWai said...

lol... but got 70% we get lousy heroes...

yea... especially human's milk

kerry said...

yucky...

sjovie said...

since i brought u into dota, lend u account, make ur life not so boring, how bout dedicating a comic for me ? XD

tc said...

joey drink human milk?? impossible la.. he like taiwan sausage 1..

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Jovie...
and whywai...
mayb u can do sum research paper on bad words la...u got talent..really...

kerry said...

yuckier than yucky now...

darryl said...

hi

Post a Comment

Recent Responses