11 June 2012

New Work.

Very fortunately, I got the Design Engineer job in Panasonic AVC Singapore. And hence started my new life in Singapore. Job wise, I appreciate it a lot. Even though everyone said Panasonic is not the best company to work with. Be it because of their long working hours or their shrinking market values. But after working for a week, it does seem like the kind of work that I would enjoy. To be honest, not that I mind working overtime because I will just be sitting on my desk for my work anyway..

As design engineer, our job is to draw the structures of electronics appliances. Sure it still involves many paperworks, but definitely gave me better impression than my previous job. I have some good colleagues too in the office. But the downside being all are seniors. Guess that the situation for a shrinking company - less new blood. Not a big deal in work, but it makes me harder to get to know new friends here in Singapore as working is my only window to the society.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your jobs sounds super interesting! and with you as the new blood, we can only expect more streamlined and perhaps more "Sony-esque" product by panasonic in the future? XD All the best bro, design nice nice so we can start supporting Panasonic again.

Post a Comment

Recent Responses