11 June 2012

New Life.

I feel that I am really blessed, because I manage to rent a comfortable room near my workplace just a week after I started working. It only takes me 20 minutes to get to work, which really makes my life easier. Sure $650 is not cheap, but it comes with air-con and included everything from electricity to internet connection. And the room is spacious and well maintained by the landlord. Considering all aspects especially the location, I think it's a really great room.

But without any friends here, my life besides working is really lonely. Sometimes I didn't have to make a voice for whole morning or whole evening because there is not even work related stuff to talk about for a newbie like me. Sitting in front of computer as soon as I got home like the old days really makes me miss my Melbourne life with friends. I wish I have some friends to share a house together, making the place I call home in this strange place feel warmer and livelier...

That said, it's not miserable at all. Just a little lonely. I am glad and much appreciate to have this opportunity to begin a new life with a job exactly I was hoping for. More importantly being paid in SGD. Even happier to have a lovely girlfriend who webcam with me at night to cure my loneliness.

Love Life : )  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know how that feels, i come home to a room to myself too everyday, sometimes dont even see my sis and bro-in-law for a few days. But then again, i have good friends like you all and now with my new job expanded my circle of friends coz they are about my age, unfortunately for you you're working for uncles. XD nvm.. new blood = new gen for the company

Post a Comment

Recent Responses