23 May 2009

Semester Project

Task: Passing Baton between 2 devices.

My team were using Lego Racer and Lego Brainstorm with cardboard buildup for the task. See the video here.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Codename: Optimus Prime

Photobucket
Photobucket
Codename: Bumblebee

Seriously, those are the names we used in our report. Another teammate and I even coloured them.. LoL...

However, unfortunately my team failed the second run because we didn't realised a gear got loosen after the impact of the first run. I'm so regretful and blaming myself because I went for class instead of the troubleshooting trial the day before the actual run... I can't believe my teammates will leave flaws in our device so irresponsibly!

As a conclusion, a HD for this subject is a gone case now... >.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wasted!!! i think the design really looks great!! (i am 外行 in this,but from the 外行 point of view, i really think they are nice)

tc said...

nvm.. i still waiting for your transformer.. i going to watch it b4 u made it..

WhyWai said...

I'm going to watch Transformers 2 in IMAX.
ZOMG! 32m x 24m super huge screen + 3D effect!!!

darryl said...

not all movie got 3D de wor.. make sure there is b4 you go. I also wanna go iMAX if Transformer 2 has 3D effect lei..

well done on the project! looks cool and functional.. but too bad lar the second run was flawed.. T.T

Post a Comment

Recent Responses