04 March 2009

These Days...

Photobucket

24 Feb 2009 - My beloved HP laptop burst, the Screen died. With warranty expired, I sent it to repair for $400. But 3 days after returned, it went abnormal again... This time it's the graphic card's faulty... Repairing that will be definitely more than $400. So I decided not to repair it because I'll be able to buy a decent computer with $1000, why I have to use it to repair the laptop. My biggest regret is that I bought this, my first laptop far too expensive. What I learnt from this experience is "Never buy a laptop cost more than RM3000!"

My laptop's condition nowadays is like an old man - I only can switch it on for few hours with extra light usage before it shutdown itself of exhaustion. Which means, no gaming no video and not even photoshop! And I also accidentally lost most of my drama and anime when recovering my window from a crash.

Photobucket

However. Having minimum time sitting in front of computer these days, I've went for outdoor activities more often. Which I feel... Not bad at all! I was really depressed the first few days my laptop went wrong, but I'm cool with it now. At least I'm still have a healthy body and some good friends around me. Actually I've started to plan on buying a desktop here since I'll still staying in Melbourne for at least 3 years, but at the same time I feel quite guilty for being wasteful... Well, I guess it's just a matter of time before the devil in my heart win the war for me to buy it...

5 comments:

Joey said...

laptop beh nagm you....having a desktop around you is your true best friend haha...another thing i wanna say...congrats in ur relationship with the kambing...may you have a gay gay life haha

WhyWai said...

Yalor... desktop is much better...

My true love is you this babi... but too bad u choose that monkey. then i no choice lo... haiz...

darryl said...

=.= joey they are not gay ok..

oh YY, i support you. but hor, i suspect the laptop can still be repaired de, let me play for awhile when im free..

actually you can open up the underside of it just like a CPU, since all the warranty has expired, no harm trying..

tc said...

walao.. repaired for $400 sibeh not worth.. =.=''

sony vaio now only 2.4k..

wat monkey.. =.='' so nice la u.. recently can have grill kambing dinner..

darryl said...

so long no update, so i come back here see your blog.. find that your pose in this pic very.. kambing.. HAHAHA

Post a Comment

Recent Responses