30 January 2009

Heatwave

Melbourne Heatwave breaks record
Melbourne again endured a top temperature above 43 degrees, marking the first time since records began in 1855 that the city notched up three consecutive days so hot.
The mercury reached 45.1 degrees in Melbourne at 4.27pm (AEDT) on Friday.
Source: Yahoo7

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? No, you shouldn't! Mr. Shakespeare....

Photobucket

By the way, after 2 tests and an assignment. (Was even still doing assignment on 1st of new year.) Finally I've got somehow celebrated my Chinese New Year in Melbourne by having a dinner with a few classmates in 'Little Malaysia' followed by a cinema session. Since I realised that I rarely taking photo of my RMIT's life, I grabbed this photo.

Post credited to Wilson.

3 comments:

tc said...

hoho.. u purposely sit there 1..

WhyWai said...

huh? why lea?

darryl said...

omg! your sem got chinese girl.. but doesnt matter also la..

thank God im not in melbourne now.. LOL

Post a Comment

Recent Responses