20 January 2009

Summer Scent

Photobucket

Fully powered Sun - so the Summer finally arrived.

I thought it will be already Summer the day I reached Melbourne, everyone thought the same. But the moment I stepped outside of arrival hall at 5am, I was freezing... There were some hot days between Spring days last week, but it's still cooler than Summer should be. Weather forecast had predicted high temperatures for the whole coming week, so I believes that it's real Summer.

Photobucket
Summer's sky.... No cloud at all.

Photobucket
It's so hot that even flowers withered.

In fact, I don't like Summer. Because I prefer night over day... Having day time from 6am to 9pm during Summer really pissed me off. Furthermore, walking under the angry Sun for 15 minutes both to and from classes is killing me! I'll have to drink 2Litres of water everytime I reached my room to avoid dehydration.

Summer, Summer go away. I want my lovely freezing days...

Photobucket
This the the exactly same place from my Spring post.

12 comments:

darryl said...

lucky im in malaysia.. got rain, so better.. LOL

eh.. the flower you take i remember it's always withered like that one lo,.. never straighten one.. LOL

Joey said...

the flower need tongkat ali or something ro straighten...

we are direct opposite...you can come to england anytime...here freezing like nobody's business..

WhyWai said...

Ryl: flower that always withering? sad flower....

Joey: you sponsor me go la, I can acc u Doting, Draming, and PS3ing. even Beering also no prob. deal? XD

Joey said...

i sponsor you r? my way of sponsoring ppl is by giving you to wear T-shirt with my name on it...

WhyWai said...

That's not sponsor, that 1 we call it "gift" or "present"....
Whyclopedia:
Sponsor - Give financial supports for one to achieve something.

tc said...

summer hot ma?

WhyWai said...

hotter than winter lo...

tc said...

then got hotter than jessica alba onot?

WhyWai said...

not same, jessica's hot is turning on.
summer's hot is turning off.
I like hot jessica, but dun like hot summer

Anonymous said...

cold.. winter

Anonymous said...

msia hotter or melb hotter?
haha
which one better? ^^

WhyWai said...

Malaysia's hot is like CC chan's passion, so I like malaysia hot more lo...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses