01 February 2009

Nendoroid: Light Yagami

Photobucket

Unboxing: It's significantly lesser parts compare to L. No wonder it's about 10AUD cheaper than L.

Photobucket

As a celebration for my first CNY in Melb (Just an excuse), I'd ordered my 2nd Nendoroid from an internet store last week. Light from Death Note to accompany L. This is the second time making online purchase in Aussie, and it'll be more since I really addicted with Nendoroids.

Photobucket

There's another fun thing to play with Nendoroids that some of their joints are identical, especially neck's joint. So we can actually switch their heads like Lego.

Photobucket
I are L ; You am Light?
Another 2 random shots:

Photobucket
I like this pic the most. ^^

Photobucket
*I'm the God of this new world.

Next target: Miyuki & Tsukasa from Lucky Star are must get!! щ(゚Д゚щ)

8 comments:

Joey said...

the last pic should be....'diu...why the book so small wan..wanna write also dam hard...'

WhyWai said...

LoL~ Not the book small, it's his head big XD

Anonymous said...

hehe YY since got 2 ppl d
den light can teman L to watch xxx lo
waa u so considerate ^^

WhyWai said...

Haha, later in April, I'll get both of them girlfriends.... no need watch xxx dy.

tc said...

walao.. yy u so free go out get gf la.. don become zai nan le..

WhyWai said...

oh, I oledi is zainan... gf? who need that thing!! LoLoL~

EvA said...

Ouh Nendroids! I have'nt actually bought any, but i've seen a lot of them. Im more into figurines. =)

Aww L and Raito looks so cute. I did'nt know nendroids have interchangeable parts. =O I thought it was just a chibi version of the characters.

WhyWai said...

Woohoo... Finally a decent feedback from sum1 with similar hobby. T_T *touch

Post a Comment

Recent Responses