19 November 2008

Japan Isn't Always Cool

I always like Japanese's creativity. Electronics, mobile phones, gadgets, toys, animations and dramas. I enjoy all of them. But definitely Not this!

Photobucket

These, are bras for men. I bet you'll have the same thought as me:"Why a man needs a bra?" I have no idea.... If you still don't believe your eyes, here's the complete introduction. I don't wanna pollute my blog anymore with those pictures.

After seeing that, I started to think will there be one day where all men wear brassieres. Zw also suggested maybe when the day came, men will became shame to show their breast like girls.... Now, that's really horrible.

Men's bra... Screw it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...
tc...u seems very exciting about playing bra strip.....

Joey said...

my 1st thought was wtf....

tc, next time i buy for you and kw, then you can njoy :D

darryl said...

>.<"

YUCKS!

tc said...

yaya.. agree.. joey can wear on the tummy..

Joey said...

....no need la...i come back show you muscle...you need find other ppl d

Jass said...

thumb down for this creation... screw it...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses