01 November 2008

On and Off

The Turned Off: I Lost My Wallet...

I was sick, heavy flu. Yet I still need to sit for Maths Exam in MSAC where 30 minutes away from city. But that's not how I lost my wallet. I lost it because I still took a detour to buy memory card knowing that myself was exhausted. The 1st thing to do when I reached room was sleep. I only realised that I lost my wallet 1 day after. Lost my ANZ card, Unilodge Swap card, RMIT student ID, Cash $250, Driving license and some priceless memorable accesorries in my wallet.

Fortunately, my Malaysian ID and ATM card are safe in room. This make situation a lot better. Without them, I can't even go back to my parents in Sabah or my brother in JB. I'm glad....


The Turned On: My First Online Shopping!

Well, ehem... If you read h2Frame, you will know that I bought a PSP last week! The new PSP-3000 series, which currently unhackable to play pirated games. In another word, I decided to support original games. But I realised that it's not easy to search for UMD (PsP game's format) here in Melbourne, especially older games. Tired of searching, I decided to try buy it online. I researched some forum and decided to give a highly credited Aussie based web-shop a try.

The experience was great. I ordered on Wednesday, they delivered it on Thursday and I received it on Friday morning! I guess I will continue buying my games from there since then.

Photobucket
Excited when saw this~

Photobucket
Pata-Pata-PataPon (A Very Unique Game), one of the reason I buy PsP instead of NDS..

6 comments:

darryl said...

wa.. so nice... >.< how much did you buy it for?

Anonymous said...

i everytime saw pris play patapon
they say got patapon 2 liau

Joey said...

u buy silent hill game....and you sure can see the ghosting effect haha...

tc said...

walao... buy metal gear la..

WhyWai said...

Silent Hill's ghosting effect.... not bad...

Dun like metal gear... Keep hiding very boring...

tc said...

go out shoot la.. y hide.. use nikata.. lol..

Post a Comment

Recent Responses