21 November 2008

Home Coming...

Photobucket

Once again, I feel the time flew... It's end of a year again. Time past so fast that make life seems so meaningless. Tonight will be my last night in Melbourne for this year. I feel like I just arrived here yesterday but now I'm already going back to Malaysia. Not really exciting about going home because I know time will pass very fast. In a blink of eyes, I'll be coming back here in January for Summer class! So I'm more worry about my lonely Chinese New Year now...

What I've gained after 4 months oversea? Hmm... Nothing! My main agenda of studying oversea is to improve my English but it's still as bad as always. Still laggy while speaking, still having a hard time understanding what they talking.... That's bad.... I feel guilty toward my parents...

ps: Going to visit my dad inside jungle of Sabah. No access to internet (not even dial-up) for weeks.

7 comments:

tc said...

don got attack by wild boar..

WhyWai said...

I so macho, Buffalo see me oso scare la... wild boar, like mouse only...

darryl said...

your english have approved a lot.. dont worry.. later can communicate with animals already.. XD

Joey said...

so nice le...can go back d....today you leaving d...i think by the time i wake up later, u in airport d

sjovie said...

darryl u mean improve or approve ? XD

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! so fast going back ad????

take care there!! have a safe journey back!

tc said...

darryl.. ur english deprove d... my england still very powderful..

Post a Comment

Recent Responses