07 June 2008

WhyWai's Pasta

Finally, my mom was backed from hometown. So I cooked my last pasta yesterday, as I won't cook in near future anymore...

Presenting: Beans in Tomato Sauce + Sausages Pasta (looks disgusting... *swt)

Photobucket

I fall in love with making pasta these days because it's easy and fun. I just simply find any canned food in kitchen and make my pasta. I tried Sardine, Mushroom Soup and Mutton Curry (This one taste worst).

Making pasta always remind me of the spaghetti cooked by Cc. + Teck Hong + Tjin. It's delicious, I'm regretful that I didn't see properly how they made the sauce.

Actually, the truth was I couldn't see clearly!
Photobucket

It was a weekend. Zennway suddenly came and told me Cc. invite us to eat spaghetti when I was lying lazily on bed . I thought we just have to 'Eat & Go', so I didn't bother to wear my glasses. Who knows it was a 'Let's cook together' party. I was in 'blur blur' mode for the whole party...

Zennway was performing some BreakDance on the table while waiting to eat.
Photobucket

Ops, Guess whose hands? XD
Photobucket

17 comments:

darryl said...

wa.. look yummy! i love canned foods.. LOL especially baked beans

whose hand? CC.?

WhyWai said...

U like? I cook for u if got chance. But have to warn u, even my brother who known as 'rubbish bin' also nvr touch my food...

Dek.... X

Anonymous said...

is tjin punya hand...
hahaha

that one is not i cook de...
i only kacau kacau saja...
u ask cc...
she know how to cook...
she know mushroom soup also...
and she also know chicken soup...

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. whywai.. i also wanna order!! nah.. i am the worst in cooking.. the oni thing i am pro at is eggs.. any cook style, fry, steam.. all i am ok with it...

dont ask me fry fish.. i suck at this.. i duno how long i need to wait.. scared later havent masak, or chao da...

see... next time got chance i wana taste.. dont worry.. your bro is oni "rubbish bin" i am rubbish car.. so no worries.. hehehe...

i taste dog food before... actually no salt oni.. if got salt taste ok.. high calcium.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

ya lo.. cc know how to cook.. she is sugoii cc chan...

Anonymous said...

why i was on the table !?

Dwen-Tjin said...

yes my famous hand~~

not i cook one.i just stand and stare and say i think itz cook edi.geng right..my role.

WhyWai said...

ym: Rubbish car a? then I make Curry Spaghetti Soup for u la... XD

zw: U pretending dog ma... forgot ady?

tjin: ya, it's urs... Need pay for portrait copyright ma? lol~

Anonymous said...

tjin y u answer .. i know it is ur hand .. jst want to claim my prize only then u tell ..

tc said...

y i am not there geh??

WhyWai said...

b'cos it's a weekend.
u prefer go back Klang eat bahkuteh than pasta in Inti...

Anonymous said...

aiya.. i think what you cook also better than mine la.. hahaha..

Joey said...

Got one girl told me, key to catch girl's heart is by cooking for them

WhyWai said...

she terbalik ady la...
should be to be catch a man's heart.

To win a girl's heart, u need to buy her swarovski,

Anonymous said...

sob sob i'm so touch *.*
my whole family said i dono how to cook.. my best fren also larikan diri when i cook.. sob sob

actually.. da recipe very simple
u oni need one secret ingredient:
1. JOYCE

den ur food guarantee
DEE-LII-CIOOUUSSSS~

WhyWai said...

I dun eat joyce =.=

Joey said...

everytime i see zw photo (the one crawling on the table wan), he's like a stripper....

Post a Comment

Recent Responses