20 March 2008

IELTS Countdown

Finally it's only left single digit of days until my IELTS test... To be frank, I have no confidence at all! My English seem to be weaker than last test because I never speak or write in English after finished A-Level.

Photobucket
Friends visited my room during exam period must have noticed that I have a bad habit to scatter books and papers on the floor. It started when I was Form 5 and preparing for SPM. I have 2 beds in my room but no table. So I used 2nd bed as replacement for table to place my mountains of exercises and soon, I became used to it. Now, I can't concentrate on study at all if my room is not messy enough.

Back then, I felt really shitted when realizing my writing band is only 0.5 fewer than the requirement. Never thought of this little language test will brought me such a heavy pressure that override my previous A-Level exam. Aiming Band 6.5 in overall and a 6.0 in writing might be a piece of cake for other but "Journey To The West" for me.

Photobucket
This is an Advance Vocabulary book that I bought in hope to improve my writing. It teachs many cosmetic ways in using words. Actually I doubt if I have learned 10% of what I read.

Photobucket
Really no idea how can I beg for a Band of 6.0 with essay that can't even satisfy myself.


I always bluff my friends when they said that I'm lucky by saying "Not luck, It's pure skill..."
But this time I have no skill. I really hope for a good luck to reach the requirements of University of Melbourne...
No, I need best luck for that!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get more than that and come over here to tell me "no luck .. 100% pure skill" i will be glad to listen that ..

darryl said...

i give you my wish of you doing well then!! Im also waiting for u to come and say "it's 101% pure skill" .. hehe. The people here english not good also la.. no worries.. kick aussies asses!

Elizabeth Munive said...

I Liked this Blog!!!! ELTS Countdown started.. Finally it's only left single digit of days until my IELTS Exam... All last minute tips are Welcome

elizabethmherrera@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Recent Responses