05 May 2012

Start Working On Monday

Today is another bad day. The feeling of given hope and taken away.

When I got job offer from Unisteel, I accepted with open heart. Although it's a Process Engineer post, not exactly what I'm hoping for... At least making mini sized metal parts sound interesting I guess. And the pay is not bad at all for fresh graduate.

But then I was given hope to interview at Panasonic Singapore as Design Engineer, which to be honest my dream job. It's not about the salary, but mechanical design is really much more interesting for me. I'm all hyped for this job. My excitement multiplies when my brother's friend who introduced me to this vacancy told me that the design department's manager who interviewed me said that I will most probably being hired.

But now after 7 working days, I still not receiving any news from Panasonic. And Unisteel work will be starting on Monday. I don't know if I still have chance for Panasonic. Base on my previous interviews, if I have not received reply within a week usually means I was rejected. Who knows if the manager was being honest that he really gonna hire me, or he just feeling impolite to blatantly tell that I was rejected?

It doesn't means Unisteel job is not good. I just really hate the feeling of gaining hope but then losing it again... Anyway, I will be start working as Trainee at Unisteel. At the same time, I hope that Panasonic just having some delay and will contact me next week to offer me the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you give tips for management trainee because i also get this interview at unisteel..
fadil_world89@yahoo.com.my

Post a Comment

Recent Responses