10 February 2010

New Apartment.

Photobucket

It was a hard month. Home alone, house in mess and no internet connection.

The first time I stepped in this new apartment, it's 5a.m. in the morning and in dark. Hong Hong told me to stay in airport until sun rises because there's no electricity in our apartment yet, but I just couldn't stay in airport any longer after sitting half sleep there for 5 hours. The apartment was darker than I expected. Luckily I've always bring along a torchlight which allowed me look for a place in the mess to rest myself. Opened up windows, I lied on the sofa and eventually fall sleep. That's my 1st day here...

It's really suck when you are alone in house and furthermore without internet. Here I have to give a very big credit to beloved Sony who decided to drop his PS3 price on a right timing which save me from infinite boredom. Haha... It's suck without internet, but it's fantastic with PS3! I'm really glad that I bought a PS3... XD

At first I was worried that here will be less convenient as it's a bit far from city center. But I was so wrong... This location is wonderful! Having tram station right in front with Melbourne City Circle that provide free transportation to city center every 10 minutes. Coles supermarket also just located only 100m away. How do I put it... As expected from Hong Hong who rent this place..

I'm glad that everything is fine, at least for now and with internet established. The rest I'll just wait until both my reliable housemates to come back. Let's have fun here!

**Apology for random Genie photo spam as header. XD It's a replacement because I can't transfer photos from my mobile. Want to change a new mobile asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Responses