16 February 2010

Nendoroid: K-ON (Yui & Mio)

Photobucket

Glad that I actually able to obtain this 2 nendoroids as they are extremely popular which out of stock within a week of release in Japan. Got them in not other but Tamarket.com where I got Haruhi and Light last year. I did search the website when Mio and Yui released but no result... So I thought they weren't manage to order as well. But actually they do have stocks but named them "nendroid" instead of "nendoroid". Luckily I somehow found out last week while browsing the internet. thank to google!

Photobucket
No.82 Mio

Photobucket
No.86 Yui

Unboxing: Both comes with great numbers of arms and legs to perform 5 or 6 poses compare to standard 3 official poses. Nendoroid series surely always evolving.

Photobucket
Round ears for Yui, Sharp ears for Mio

I praised my last nendoroid Saber Lily for her finally perfected display stand. This time they use the same ball jointed stand as well but not as stable as Saber Lily's. And instead of traditional circle plate, they make (I think) cat's ear shape as the base of the stand, which I don't know the reason because K-ON have nothing to do with cats...

Photobucket
Mio Akiyama

Photobucket
Yui Hirasawa

Photobucket
Nendoriod moment - Head swapping!

These two nendoroids have so far the best spare parts sharing among my collections due to identical joint and costume, which makes them really fun to play with.

Photobucket

Too bad... The 1st defect I found on a nendoriod. The paint went off boundary on Mio's right arm that holding the bass, which is quite obvious.

Photobucket

Overall, I found Yui is much more adorable than Mio. Cuter expressions and poses, maybe because Yui personality for being fluffy while Mio is more serious and mature.


Photobucket

Here's 9 nendoroids I bought over a year. This bookshelf does really suitable to display them. Guess I'll just leave my textbooks in box. XD

8 comments:

Joey said...

-.-

WhyWai said...

thank you for ur comment

tc said...

haha..

nendoroid > text book

Joey said...

got so many nendroids.....

WhyWai said...

dun jealous joey...

Joey said...

i not jealous -.- but the casing one the shelf very nicely organise......

Teckie said...

yeah.....they make our house look more like HOME!!!!!!!!

whywai....this 2 rili nice...i like them!

Yui said...

How did u get that Mio and Yui !!!!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses