12 October 2008

Mysterious Case #01

Photobucket
Unrelated Pic : A graffiti in RMIT Block 57, Level 5, Male's Toilet.

Few hours ago, I was heating up my leftover chicken curry while Xavier (Unilodge floormate from HongKong) also making his dinner. I set the timer for 3 minutes but after around 1 minutes, both of us heard a 'Pop!' coming out from the microwave. Without second thought, I halted the heating to check what happened inside.

Photobucket

My precious 'microwave-able' container broke! What a shame that a 'microwave-able' container broke by microwave. The blizzard part, the broken piece was gone... The microwave is a close space, the part would not exploded out right? Even it's melted, we will still saw some plastic gel. But there is none. It's completely nothing inside.

Photobucket

My hypothesis : The quantum energy of the explosion is too powerful that dragged the missing piece to the 4th dimension.

Scary....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dangerous

Joey said...

the missing pieces time traveled d

darryl said...

we learn before one this one.. SUBLIME.. HAHAHA

WhyWai said...

what is sublime?

Anonymous said...

lol....
where is it ...
where is it???

btw...can claim from the company ar?
to get a new tupperware

darryl said...

go get life-guarantee tupperware (R)

HAHA.. actually tupperware is a brand, not the thing... HAHA.. we use it so much until everything made of plastic that holds food we cann tupperware.. LOL

sublime means 蒸发 like solid Iodine heated

WhyWai said...

Yea... I used to thought that tupperware means container... until darryl told me not.

Not sublime lo... I more convinced by my 'dimension drifting' theory. More logic...

darryl said...

HAHA... logic lai jiang hor.. i think it got drop under the microwave trap liow.. HAHAHA.. time hor.. i think not enough energy.. this one must ask Mr. Kumar to calculate for us liow.. HAHA

sjovie said...

nola.. the tupperware back tracked ! his sifu is faceless void ma.

Anonymous said...

3 mins???!?!? no wonder, kekek!!

WhyWai said...

3 mins too long? I dun usually use microwave... > <

Maybe few weeks or months later, I will find that piece in microwave. It time traveled there...

joycelim said...

What the hell??

tc said...

i think alien took it away d.. ur tupperware used town of portal..

Post a Comment

Recent Responses