04 October 2008

Download Geek Reloaded

Photobucket

One of the "turning off" of Melbourne life in past 3 months (Gosh! It's already 3 months.) is the restriction in downloading. In Inti, we got DC++(p2p shareware) ; In home, my desktop was working 24/7. In Melb, I even insufficient quota just for surfing internet! Zennway once told me he used to download using Uni's connection but unfortunately p2p sharewares are banned now. So did my Uni, p2p is not allowed.

But finally... I was browsing about Heroes Season 3 and I accidentally discovered a website that provide direct download for 2 series that I wanna watch so much. And the good news is: Uni's connection allows direct downloads regarding the file size! I hated my timetable because there are many 1-2 hours intervals between classes. Too short to back room, too long to wait. But I love these intervals these days. Everytime after class, I'll head to computer lab and start my downloads while chit chat with classmates.

Here the 2 series that I can't miss. Make sure you check 'em out.

Photobucket
Heroes S3: Thriller + Special Abilities = OWNING

Photobucket
Terminator S2: Killing Machine + Sexy Girl = PAWN.

*Skynet finally discovered that female terminators are easier to diverge humans. LoL


ps: Suddenly think of Darryl's comment that reminding me my priority... Can I work dual priors? >.<

3 weeks to exam...

9 comments:

Joey said...

I keep watching South park these days...I miss my car....

Anonymous said...

lol...
no p2p??
starbuck......

darryl said...

JOEY!! SOUTH PARK!!! Give me da link!! I miss south park leh, the link that i used to watch sudah close la

omg.. YY, i just poisoned you all with so many dramas.. sorry ah.. XD I want T4!! you can download from Rapidshare in RMIT, very fast and no limit.. XD

WhyWai said...

He watch in Youtube only la....

T4 haven't start filming also. They still asking me to star as John Connor. But i refused, cos i need to study.

Anonymous said...

=.=
they find me .. they say want to create one more character .. name is old mac donald .. got 4 wives de .. can hari hari play with young flesh .. i say .. cannot .. i study architecture of building .. not architecture of human body ..

sjovie said...

wa they oso find me leh. they ask me to kill john connor and any other additional characters in the movie. can either kill in the movie or physically also no prob

tc said...

is that jessica alba?? no p2p = no guess guess guess, no anime, no j-dorama.. cham lo..

WhyWai said...

-.-'''
nice guessing.
but not hot girl = jessica alba

Joey said...

darryl...nah...here's the southpark link :D
http://www.southparkzone.com/

They also find me leh....but i said i dowan ....so i ask them to find you all lo...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses