21 April 2008

My MashitMaro

Being under depressed mood these days. Yet TMnut's ScreamyX successfully made me scream because of its poor connection. So I'm glad that I had decided to create MashitMaro blog that can distract myself from depression. Although there are actually only a few readers but at least I'll have something to entertain myself.

Photobucket

Well, these 'Shitians' didn't pop out from no where. Actually I'd created it since Form 5 and the 1st 'Shitian' I drew was Shitaro instead of MashitMaro. But I never named it Shitaro at the time. Later I created MashitMaro as Mashimaro was famous during that period. I like to draw, but I have no talent. So I always draw it (because it's simple to draw) when teachers were babbling boring facts or time when finished exam papers. I would like to show if got chance, MashitMaro appeared in almost every SPM question paper of mine.

You might took only few seconds to read a post, but it actually cost me hours for it. As I'm not familiar with Photoshop and lazy to learn its complexity, I use only Paint and ACDsee to done the jobs.

Photobucket
Paint: For simple drawing and colouring.

Photobucket
ACDsee: For resizing because Paint's resized quality is awful.

Photobucket
Photobucket.com: Never upload pictures to blogger but using this web-host instead. Used photobucket for long time, no special reason though.

Photobucket
My 'database'...

1st try to colour the background in my recent post. But since Paint is not as powerful as Photoshop, the instant colouring feature is not perfect enough. So I had to zoom in to colour the boundary click by click... That wallpaper took me almost 3 hours to complete! @_@ I think only this blanking period that I'll have so many times to waste...
Photobucket

After completed it, I just realised I should keep the refined drafts so I can change the background colour by 1 click next time without doing the same work again. But I never did so, stupid me... Now I'm redoing the same thing, colouring click by click for future ease. Haha... No problem, I got time!

3 comments:

darryl said...

Dont worry, open it up using Photoshop, then go to SELECT and choose COLOUR RANGE, it will choose all the bitmaps with same colours. Hope this helps!!

I'll use you wallpaper and see how.. :)

WhyWai said...

I'm happy with Paint :P

Anonymous said...

to fully appreciate ur effort .. i triple the time reading ur comic .. i use 6 seconds instead of 2 to read ur comic now ...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses