06 April 2008

A Day of Mine

10:30am - Awake by alarm, but continue lying on bed.

11:00am - Finally escaped from bed to brush my teeth and take a bath.

11:30am - Bugging around my mom in kitchen while waiting for lunch time. Once in a blue moon, I'll help to broom and mop the floor.

12:30pm - Take my brunch (breakfast + lunch).

01:00pm - Switch on television and start drama-ing to improve my digestion (Warning: wrong concept, watching tv after ate is not good for digestion).

04:00pm - My mom take over the tv. So I move toward my laptop in room to "connect myself with the world".

06:30pm - Summoned to take dinner.

07:00pm - Again, sit in front of tv to digest but my mom is the one holding remote control.

08:30pm - Continue to synchronize with my computer after a bath because I'm not interested in Hong Kong dramas.

11:00pm - Sometimes, there are invitations for DotA. Or else, I'll retrieve the television from my mom and start the 2nd half of my dramaniac.

03:00am - Get onto bed and so, end of a normal day. No pain & no gain... Good Night! (Err... Maybe should be Good Morning)

Unlike most of my A-level friends who haven't start study, I never take any part-time job. Zennway claimed that I'm a home-junkie. But I forgive his naiveness because actually, I'm trying to culture super-mushrooms for the sake of human beings...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Joey said...

wah....so cute r the picture.....can become super mario d.

tc said...

try to eat flower.. u can shoot fireball..

Anonymous said...

erm....
i sokong u....
coz i also didnt find part-time job...
but i m very busy...
making my fighter model....
playing game...
and blogging....
and ya...waiting for kakak....
so have to do sum house work...
lipat baju....iron baju....
wash plate....
enjoy life like this...
can wake up anytime u like...
sleep anytime u like...
after u start studying...then graduate....then mayb master or continue work....
no more chance like this!

WhyWai said...

Yeah... I'm happy to live this once in a life time blanking period to the fullest too!
haha...

Anonymous said...

woa so babily nice ur life ..
enjoy la .. u cant do it anymore after 3 months .. hahahaah
u will start to ji tan here ji tan there when u come to uni ... hahahaha

darryl said...

I order 5 carton of your colourful mushroom first!!

Eh, very nice pic la.. I must do something lytat also.. plagiarize, my skill... :)

But I no time do photoshop la.. not like you so babily nice life, still call it NORMAL.. XD I jealous adi!!

**Can you switch of that stupid word recognition? it's wasting my PRECIOUS 10 seconds to reload and type again u know!! :)

WhyWai said...

Yala... know ur 10 second very precious la...

Post a Comment

Recent Responses