06 March 2010

Losser...

Photobucket

Yes, I did it again... This time, lost my mobile phone. Sony Ericsson W610 - simply my favorite mobile up to date. I did consider just keep on using that phone for years despite it's not a high-end mobile. Too bad, I lost it on last Wednesday.

I really hate myself for being so careless. Seriously. I always remind myself of 3 important things whenever I'm going out: Wallet, Keys & Mobile. Sarcastically, I lost each of them respectively each semester in this one and a half year.

Experience this time is much more frustrated than the lost of wallet and keys last year. Because I actually realised I dropped my phone just a few minutes after walked from tram stop to the elevator of my apartment. I actually run along the tram route from my stop until waterfront city to chase back the tram. I did saw the tram while I'm chasing but couldn't managed to catch it. If only the tram stops distant is nearer as stops in city center... I should able to retrieve my phone.

Sigh~~~

2 comments:

zhengwei said...

*pat pat*
nexus coming

darryl said...

sigh.. i feel so bad for you too. plus the fact that there's no one decent phone for you to choose from now.. nvm, get HTC hero!

Post a Comment

Recent Responses