05 January 2010

Swiped it !

Photobucket

I swiped it I swiped it! Last night, I swiped this credit card with my signature for the 1st time in my life... Not spending a lot tho, just trial to see if it works. Haha, I know I had used credit card to buy tickets countless times oredy... But to swipe it in cashier does feel different.

Dunno out of what reason, my dad just applied me a supplementary credit card awhile ago. What? No... It's not usual in my family as I'm the only child to have this privilege. Bias? No Larrr.. =P

7 comments:

Teckie said...

walao....my dear housemate...i dun think u should reveal ur credit card no. here....at least 打格子 a few no. la....

WhyWai said...

oo, ya o.. 打格子 dy... thx for reminding XP

Joey said...

swip some ps3 games for me

WhyWai said...

woohoo~ ps3 ps3!
Games i'll buy in prior:
1. Uncharted 2 (bundle with console)
2. Ninja Gaiden 2
Then:
3. FF XIII
4. Heavy Rain

Bravo!

darryl said...

i buy singstar if you all like karaoke so much..

YY, didnt you have Debit card? can swipe also de.. fake fake de la.. haha

WhyWai said...

if singstar got jaychow ver. then buy la... u know la... i dunno english songs de..

no o... din apply for anz's debit card...

Teckie said...

lol...u da ge zi the VISA logo....
but still...everyone know is VISA...XD

Post a Comment

Recent Responses