13 November 2009

Good bye! Another Milestone.

Photobucket

Yesterday I just finished my exam. Tomorrow I'm going back to Malaysia. And Today, is my last day staying in Unilodge.

Leaving Melbourne this time is much heavier than previous time because the changes are massive. After staying in Unilodge for one and a half year since i came Melbourne, finally it's time to move out and stay in an apartment. I've always wanted to stay in an apartment because it feels more home-like. But it's hardly to have many people gathering together for dining and chill out like what we always do in such student accommodation as Unilodge, which I'll be missed for sure.

Besides that, the end of 2nd Year also means the end of common years of my Engineering course where students will proceed to subjects corresponding to their specific majors. Mechanical, Automotive, Manufacturing and etc... The worse, most of my friends are taking different major with me.

So next semester, I'm going to be separated with 70% of the people I know in Melbourne. Hmm... I'm a bit melancholy now...

6 comments:

Jass said...

Hey bro...

Let's hv gathering o.. at Sandakan...
hehe

Teckie said...

I wonder how u write so sentimentally when zheng wei watching ur screen....
coz his face basically more suitable for fei hua...XD

tc said...

i don see fei hua also.. i see a drooling dinosaur..

darryl said...

yo YY, i also same as you, next year moving out from my aunt's house, where i've been staying for 2 years, feeling a bit 不舍得 lei.. but yet excited of what's coming in the new house

also hor, I'm gonna be separated from almost 95% of my course mate.. up till now out of about 100 people in my common year only got 2 confirmed going to do the same course as me, and the two of them i donno their name also, so i'm feeling very melancholy too.. T.T

may be this is what we have to do to chase our dream, to stay strong and move on ler.. nvm i will come to your apartment to keep you company more ok? (actually is you company me.. hehe)

Joey said...

........so fast.........

WhyWai said...

teckhong: tat's why i only write blog after 1am.. XD

darryl: so u finally decided to take electronics? hard decision huh... but good la, so u wont regret in future..

Post a Comment

Recent Responses