18 September 2009

I dye my Hair

I dye my hair. This isn't any special thing for most of the people, but quite a bit of a 1st time thingie for me... It wasn't a plan. One day my friend of friend who learning hairstyling asked anyone willing to be her volunteer specimen for her "bleaching" and "re-pigment" assignment. So I just said yes and she arranged to do it 2 days later.

Seriously, I never realized hair colour can really change one's look a lot. Here's my latest photo. Believe it? or not?

Photobucket

I bet you don't... LoL

6 comments:

zhengwei said...

hahahahahahha

Ah woo said...

y u put my picture here
hahaha

tc said...

wow.. your friend very geng lo..

Joey said...

WAAHHHH

WhyWai said...

thank you.

darryl said...

i never knew dying hair is like cosmetic surgery.. LOL

Post a Comment

Recent Responses