03 August 2009

Zennway & Me

Photobucket
Zw^^ (Aug09)

Both as the victims of the "Heat Problem" brand - HP, ZhengWei's laptop also burnt last week exactly same symptoms as mine back in March. Also he decided to buy a Dell desktop, which is budget and decent. :D

Photobucket
Me^^ (Mar09)

Despite all the similarities of the situation we shared, there is one solid difference between us - which is FORTUNE.

Me: Burnt exactly 1 year, 2 weeks after my global warranty expired. Further Wasted $300 by sending it to a mob-shop to repair and ended up worse.
Zw: Burnt after optimum lifespan of 2 years for a laptop. Seriously 2 and 1/2 years is kinda acceptable.

Me: Burnt few days after I 'cut and paste' all data from harddisks borrowed from friends after reformatting my laptop. Everything trapped in laptop.
Zw: Burnt after he bought a new portable harddisk and transferred most data into it.

Me: Missed Dell's $200 rebate promotion by 2 days. And Can't even get a decent promotion after waiting for 3 weeks. (Dell's promotions refresh every week)
Zw: Dell gives a price slash by RM500 for the desktops the day before he buy.

Well, I bet his order will also arrived within 3 weeks or even much earlier. Rather than my 3 estimated + 3 delayed = 6 weeks of waiting before my order arrived.

This is a post of jealousy.

16 comments:

zw said...

hahahaha .. i knew it .. u writing something about me .. u didnt clear the trace ..

WhyWai said...

i was just writing... u backed too early.. Xp

Teckie said...

lol....

Joey said...

eh wah, L can be zw, u go dye brown la, then look like light d

WhyWai said...

noooo~ I more like L... reserving hair now dy... Watashi wa L desu...

jovie said...

wah why so easy burn de. sure no buy cooling pad and dota 24/7 XD

buy a cooler master cooling pad like, and its stil working atleast for me. almost 3 years already

joycelim said...

Aiyoo... my uncle had the same problem with his HP Pavillion too... you guys have gotta learn how to take good care of your laptops laa... like seriously...

Weh KW... if you can do rough estimations between ZW and yourself.. work harder to do your Maths laa! (refering to your status on FB) :)

WhyWai said...

I took good care of my laptop lo, even talked to her everynight...

That math is not something u can know by just work harder....

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! lol!

tc said...

lol... same goes to my compaq.. damn HOT! if break an egg here i think got ho bao dan d...

darryl said...

jovie, you know why 3 years? coz it's DELL.. :D

darryl said...

oh btw my laptop adi 1 and half year never had problem.. hope continue like this until 3 years la.. ahahah

Dwen-Tjin said...

what bout acer? acer also good right..

WhyWai said...

right right :D

Dwen-Tjin said...

then try buying acer lah.why want dell? why why tell me why..lol~

WhyWai said...

coz dell's logo looks prettier... :p

Post a Comment

Recent Responses